View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Yeah these guys do a lot of high end cars (Mercedes and the like), are well reviewed and are vouched for by a couple of the guys in the Daytona Sports Car Club that have had work done on Civics and Porsches. It looks like they have a nice shop as well. I'm going to ask them next week about what kind of insurance they have for coverage of clients vehicles including where my ride would be if left overnight.

I look at it this way: I'm going to have to find someone to take care of the more difficult jobs in the very near future (side skirts, rear spats and front lip) so I may as well let them start with a simple one, right? If the price is reasonable to see if they do quality work, well I'm ok with that. I just wanted to make sure that the price quoted was a fair one.
if you're comfortable with it go for it! i just dont feel comfortable giving my keys to any shop regardless of body/repair/tint/stereo shop.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote