View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 10:20 AM   #1026 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Nice HU, mr.alcheng!
Thank you Mr.kenchan

One more info, I am not sure about the other brands, but on the setup menu of the Kenwood HU, you can select to switch on/off the remote sensor, I don't know why they have this option but I think it's totally pointless, anyway, if you turn OFF the sensor, the steering module WILL NOT WORK!!

It took us a looooooooong while to figure out since we program the module correctly and it just doesn't work, played with it for about an hour+ and eventually we saw the option was off, still didn't know but I said 'what the heck, no harm to switch it on and give it a shot.', and BOOM, it works.

So if you have a HU that have this pointless option in the setup, BEWARE!!!