View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 03:32 AM   #1015 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin82 View Post
Ahh, didn't know, since I track the car a lot, going again tomorrow and tuesday! I thought it would help a lot, tons of tire debris and rocks at the race track, if I don't like them I'll only put them on for the race track. I am thinking of taking off the 20mm spacers also when I go to the race track unless they are OK to track on thoughts? Bought the splash guards used for a very good price.

I will have my KW v3's on order hopefully next week, not thinking of doing much of a drop at all, need to put more money together to order the kinetix kit also all around. I need way more camber for the track! Next is a harness bar just like the robispec one.
A lot of guys here track with spacers on and don't have any problem. As long as they're quality (and hubcentric if you're running stock wheels) you shoud be fine.

It's also helpful if they are not direct bolt on. If you're running the spacers that replace the stock bolts it's a much better combination, because the wheel is directly bolted to the hub, as opposed to being directly bolted to the spacer.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub