View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 01:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes View Post
that is true, ZL1 is a pony car. it might very well beat the upcoming GT500. there is no deny in Corvette's performance. however, the driving experience leave a lot to be desired. i spent fair amount of time behind the wheel of my friend's Z06, the steering felt nothing like a sports car. the car is poorly put together, it looks so cheap for something that cost 70-80k... i'll be shopping for a sports car in the summer, i have no desire to drive or own a chevy sports car.

on another note, i can't wait to get the new weapon and DD my boss
The interior is my only qc complaint. In 2008 steering got better. It's no BMW, but its not bad. The exterior is put togather as well as possible given the material used and the coefficients of expansion, etc in varying temps.

The car is definitely more about performance than Swiss watch precision, though.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote