View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.happy- i dont like leaving my car at the bodyshop cause ive seen their 'test drives' on customer cars after repair. i donno, it's up to you but unless it's a shop you know well and highly regarded by your local car guys i would just have it painted and install it on your own since it is the stick-on type.. (?)
Yeah these guys do a lot of high end cars (Mercedes and the like), are well reviewed and are vouched for by a couple of the guys in the Daytona Sports Car Club that have had work done on Civics and Porsches. It looks like they have a nice shop as well. I'm going to ask them next week about what kind of insurance they have for coverage of clients vehicles including where my ride would be if left overnight.

I look at it this way: I'm going to have to find someone to take care of the more difficult jobs in the very near future (side skirts, rear spats and front lip) so I may as well let them start with a simple one, right? If the price is reasonable to see if they do quality work, well I'm ok with that. I just wanted to make sure that the price quoted was a fair one.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

happytheman is offline   Reply With Quote