View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 06:17 PM   #16 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS66 View Post
Thanks again for the replies guys. I really don't want to mod the car with aftermarket stuff at this point. The car has an factory gold extended warranty through the Santa Rosa dealership. I really don't want to piss around with voiding warranty issues etc. I guess I am not even sure at this point a nizmo ECU would void the cars factory warranty. I would think it shouldn't be an issue if done correctly.

Surely someone has put a set of the 40th anniversary wheels on a magnetic black car? anyone? Thanks guys for thoughts and options.
Talk to your Service Manager. The one at my dealership loves to mod cars and honor warranty. I've also spoken to the owner, and he is fully supportive of mods when done by his crew. Of course this is Bruce Bennett Nissan, formerly Bob Sharp.