View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #22 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Coming from a 350z roadster with 4 years of ownership, I picked up the 370z roadster about 4 months ago.

I like the 350z, it is fast, sporty, fun and reliable.

I like the 370z, even more. It's faster, handling is better thus more fun, it's a much better package overall.

Especially on high speed such as around 90mph to 110mph, the 370 will just keep pushing you, you can be confident to go faster, I didn't have that with the 350, in fact, the vibration and noise(yes noise, not engine note) from the VQ35 was so bad that I have to back off above 5k rpm.

370z is much stable on high speed and cornering is more fun too.

Not to mention the extra 57 horses on the 370, LOL, why won't you like it, right??

Except you found the clock is weird (I am actually found it is quite useful), you can 'feel' the interior of the 370 is better quality and style than the plastic-cheapy 350z's, when I first test drove the 350z, I looked at the interior, I was like 'mmm.... Japanese plastic...'

I feel the 370z interior is like 'mmm.... getting there.....'

Have you test drove the 370 yet? Give it a shot, I bet you'll like it for sure!!

Fixed.

I agree with everything else. I had an '05 and don't miss it. Of course the last three months with it were like a divorce, not a love affair.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote