Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #17 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zune View Post
Not sure what I did different but this morning after about 3 more attempts I finally got it to work, a big thanks to all that posted.
David
Glad you got it to work. I used the learning feature on my garage door as follows. The first thing you need to is of course find the learn button and press it. The difference in what you have explained and how it works is that you then have the hold the button on the Homelink in the car UNTIL the garage door unit's light flashes three times. That is the comfirmation you code was accepted. Really that it.

From there on you shouldn't have any problems if you need to program another garage door opener in the future.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote