View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 01:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
TheGreatOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E60 BMW M5
TheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond reputeTheGreatOne has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely tires will be one of the bigger ones, especially if you're a spirited driver

Last service check I did was around $450 which included brakes, oil change and some other stuff. Might have been Service pack #2

For me I noticed more intangibles that increased:

I didn't like parking the Z near the subway as much anymore unless I had the perfect park, so this caused me to park downtown near work more.

So if it wasn't the $8 early bird a few blocks away then it was $19 for the premium underground right near work. Lets just say, it added up quick lol.

Then I had a few "baller" days where I paid the meter right infront...$26 lol, not smart...will be cutting down on that this spring/summer

Temptation to put in 94 Octane since its available.

I bet you will joyride a lot more, so you'll be buying lots of gas
TheGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote