View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #61 (permalink)
Spikuh
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 370z
Spikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud ofSpikuh has much to be proud of

dinfire,

For your leather, just make sure you treat it well. I also made a habit of emptying my back pockets and I sit on towels. Between this and leather care products, pretty much all wear and tear can be minimized.

On the seatbelt issue, its has only happened to me when I move it at odd angles. If it is happening constantly for you, try adjusting the seat maybe? No idea if that will work, but like I said, this only happens occassionally for me.

For the fob issue, as has been mentioned, try changing to batteries. If that does not work, get back to us.

On the floormat, yours is probably unraveling "faster" because of your constant in and out of the car without ever traveling very far. The lack of mileage is deceiving you. Those of us who DD ours go through the same motions as you, but we typically drive farther than you.

On the gas guage, I have no idea, I have not heard of this or experienced it myself. Maybe someone else will know or question a Nissan tech about the potiential causes.

For the car bogging, this could be a whole number of things from driver error to mechanical problem. Simply telling us it bogs does not really help in diagnosing the problem. If you could be more specific, or perhaps take a vid, I am sure people could be much more helpful.

On a similar vein, how often does your car see normal operating temps? You mentioned you live a mile from work and considering you drive to work everyday, I doubt you are letting the car run for 5 or 10 minutes to warm up properly.
Spikuh is offline   Reply With Quote