View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:30 AM   #221 (permalink)
Three7D
Base Member

Drives: to slow
Three7D is on a distinguished road

I was on my way to work one day and I was bout to get on the freeway and there's a parking lot for Jack in the Box and Dennys right by the on ramp and this lady (mid-late 40's) is waiting to pull out. There's a couple car lengths between me and the car ahead, but I wasn't speeding up to close the gap I wasn't in a hurry. So when I go by this lady she puts her window down and sticks her arm all the way out to flip me off?! Figuring she had a bad day (I work nights so it was around 4pm) I ignored it, BUT I didn't notice she pulled out behind me. So I get on the on ramp and look in my rearview and this lady is so close to my car I can't even see her hood?! It is also a 2 lane on ramp so she is doing it on purpose now, so I brake checked her! Which was stupid cuz I put my car in danger! So as we continue onto the freeway with her riding my a$$, and as we merged and she merged over again and blows by me. She is also flipping me off again!!! I'm still dumbfounded by all this, and I'm watching her go by and there is a child in a car seat in the back no more than 3 if that!!!!!!

(Because of the child I regret brake checking her even more)
F.I. CF+18" res. + F.I. RTP's
Three7D is offline   Reply With Quote