View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
It's hard to call someone writing a review a whiner. If they aren't finding faults somewhere, I'm pretty suspicious.
The only thing I consider a whine is when it comes to the whole NVH complaint. Its a fkin sports car for boogers sakes. "A RAW sports car at that. It delivers a combination that's not comparable by any other car. To dedicate a third of an article review to NVH is whining to me. The Z isn't even that bad. I struggle to want to here more sounds from my car. I will be ordering a non-resonated exhaust. If NVH is that bad I wouldn't do that. So to me. They are whining. PERIOD.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote