View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 09:25 AM   #34 (permalink)
waaaasabi
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 Civic (FG1) 5AT
waaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud ofwaaaasabi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Nice wingtips.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Hell yeah!
Nice brogues, bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
I've got my Eccos on right now... Probably the most comfortable dress shoes I've ever had.

If I'm just out and about I like my Puma Speed Cats, Puma Drift Cats, and Puma Replicats.
I have the Drift Cat II's - awesome driving sneakers. And even though they're not running shoes, I once ran five miles in them with relative comfort - so if you're ever caught dumping a dead hooker off near the Mexican border, but your car gets struck due to the steering lock fail (it'll happen in the Stang somehow; just a matter of time ), you could still make the sprint into Meehee-co.

Speaking of comfortable dress shoes, I bought a pair of these Kenneth Cole boots last fall and they are the most comfortable footwear I've ever owned. There's even real CF in the shoes to provide lateral support.... WHATTT!!