View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #15 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Oic. Well I am familiar with eBay and have used it lots. Just never with any purchases or sales related to the forum. Every time I have done one on here we have just used paypal they have all the same security measures plus it's one less few you have to pay to eBay for using them. I know it's not much but IMO I like to keep as much of my money in my pocket as possible, not anyone else's. Hell I'm pissed when Tim Hortons (Canadian coffee shop) raises the price of coffee even a little!