View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #660 (permalink)
Fly1 Motorsports
Premium Member

Drives: PW 370Z 7AT/Tr/Sp/Nv
Fly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightFly1 Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woooo... looks like a Z on display.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Whoa!!

Theflyest1, that Z looks soooo yummy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumber78 View Post
Theflyest1, your Z is sick!!! I love that kit on white.
Thx fellas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
wow, Fontana Nissan has a quality looking garage...but they aren't a typical dealer anyways right?
Well, I would say they are a typical dealer; however, they are super mod-friendly and have some really knowledgeable techs (Chris Heimburg is one). I drive over an hour just to have my car serviced there...but well worth it. For example, as we all know, the Amuse front bumper doesn't make it easy to replace the oil filter...so their tech made a special cut out "door" for me so that future oil changes won't require removing the bumper. No charge...how cool is that?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haitech View Post
Did you tint your windshield also?
I did...but it's not at all noticeable in daylight. This picture makes it look super dark, which isn't even close to what it's like in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedZ View Post
Fontana Nissan's service department is pretty nice. The view you are seeing of Theflyest1's car is from their waiting room. They have a giant window where you can watch as they work on your car. I'm sure the mechanics hate it but it's pretty cool.
Haha...I do get the feeling that they hate it; but hey, it's better that they know us enthusiasts care about our cars. After a few visits though, you get to know the techs...so it's not as big a deal. BTW, free popcorn and coffee in the waiting room

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
dealer oil change? This isn't one of the free ones is it? Did you make sure they used the esther oil or a synthetic if you've already made the switch? I got offered a free oil change (not at Fontana), but they were going to put the reg oil in and esther would have been like $75 extra or something.
I'm still on esther oil. I actually purchased a maintenance plan along w/ my Z...so I pretty much follow their schedule/req's...and pay nothing each visit. The cool thing w/ Fontana Nissan is that they do the extras for a modded car, but don't charge extra (i.e., put in more oil cuz I have an oil cooler, etc.).