View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:14 AM   #41 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

When I was a little kid all of us loved the Camaros, Corvettes, Mustangs and Firebirds. All our favorite toys were one of those cars. Then one glorious day I saw this amazing car. It was sleek and sexy (didn't know it was sexy back then - a few years later I figured out the curves ) I didn't know what it was but I knew I liked it (same with the curves ). Turned out it was a Z car and there were different "types" of Z cars like the 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, etc. When I got my license I finally saved enough to get an '81 280ZX - possibly the most cherished 280ZX on the planet. I remained true to my car until one fateful day at one of the local malls in 1989. There in all its glory sat the new Nissan 300ZX and I vowed one day I too would own a new Z car. The years passed and a lot of stuff happened between here and there and a new Z was not a priority (well it was too me but not to the wallet). Recently I began looking for a clean 300ZXTT but they are hard to find in good condition so I started looking at the 350Z. Wasn't interested in buying a new one but while I built my house I kept my eyes open. The 370Z was in the works and when I saw it I knew I'd wait how ever much longer I needed to get it. Turned out I managed to pick one up after I finished the house - 20 years after seeing the 300ZX at the shopping mall.....