View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #555 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post

alcheng- lol, he actually sent you something. hey those vossens look good. wat specs did you get?

Yes he did, but as Alchemy said, he just disappeared afterward, he told me in one of the PM saying that he was extremely busy with work.

Finally go with Vossen, I can't find a Mash-Convave style with the size I want, both Avant Garde and Vertini have the style I like but the width for the rear has to be 11, which is too wide for me.

And this Vossen looks pretty good on a Z roadster, mine is white, so I will go for the matte-silver with F19X8.5 and R19X10, pair with Continental ExtremeContact DW. It's my DD in Summer, I think it is a decent setup.