View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 10:34 AM   #96 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
The chart is also from the vq35 motors n not the 37. 2 different motors. On my 35 I had a single turbo build, gt35r powerlab which kicked arse everywhere I went n never gave my any problems. I love single turbo's n the way they kick in n the torque. But the vq37 motor is not the same as the 35 so it's safe to say that until more r&d is done to make sure single turbo kits r a reliable option I think TT is the way to go on these motors. But I also disagree with this thread to begin with in the first place.
It should have CLEARLY been titled "GTM TT kits is the best n single turbo sucks arse so buy our kits".
Now if GTM offered single turbo kits that would be a different story but since u guys only have TT kits kinda makes u guys a little biased eh? Just sayin, nuttin personal.
I agree, especially with the second part.

The list is from the VQ35 equiped cars, but the original poster says that this "theory" applies to all V6's because of the exhaust pulses. That is why I thought the list is relevant.