Thread: She's Dead, Jim
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:25 AM   #95 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Read this on FB, sorry to hear Mr. onzedge. Glad you now have the Z back home while the part arrives to the dealership. I have subscribed to Kenchan's DIY thread and will need to check mine and the bros Z since both are 09's with early mfg dates. Better it happen while your car is still in warranty than having to shell out $500 + later. Both Z's are coming up with the warranties running out (3 yr/36k), already looking into extended warranties taking them to 75k mi. Sounds like the wise route to go, not to mention if it happens to me then that one part covers 1/3 of the extended warranty price.

If Courtesy Nissan has the part in stock, can't your dealership have it transferred to them? I am going to ask my dealership to stock one in the event this happens to either one of our Z's.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote