View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #510 (permalink)
MrZ
Base Member

Drives: 09 370ZTouring CY AT
MrZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
OK -- so I went back to the dealership today to pick up my Z and bring it home to reast while awaiting the part. Like promised, they jerry-rigged a module from an Altima so the car is drivable but the key light is on. I am still not going to drive it until I take it back for the repair.

I cannot speak highly enough about the level of service that Maita Nissan of Sacramento has provided during this issue. They let me take the Z home so that it did not have to sit there for three weeks and they are letting me keep the loaner car while we wait. BTW: it is a sweet 2012 Versa. I promised I would not take ot to the track.

In the attachments below, you will find the low-res Droid shots of the failed module that I was able to take this morning. If anyone knows how to identify the rev level, please let me know.

Thanks again for all the support -- this kind of stuff usually puts me in Spazz Mode but I am amazingly calm about it.
You have the C version one away from the d version that you need. And sorry to hear about you car hopefully they will have it up and running again very soon