View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #506 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
So the dealer called and it is the steering lock that failed. The part is on 3 week plus backorder so they are going to pull one from a 2012 they have on the lot and use it to fix mine. I am picking it up tonight. I tell you what -- these guys are awesome and they will definitely be on my Christmas card list for 2012!!!

Thank you again everyone for all the support. You are my best friends and we have not even met yet.

I am getting the rev numbers from the old and new part for those of you interested.

Have a great day!!!!
PowderCoating by Mike/Stillen/PWJDM/Shine Auto/NST
GTR/Michelin /Fast Intentions/Evo-R/Mobil 1/Motul/Z1
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub