View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #504 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srenity View Post
On the first pic with the blue tape on the chin spoiler their is material from the chin spoiler below the tape. I used the tape basically as a guide so that I was not just winging it. The next pic you can see that that material is gone. The last pic is without tape. Basically I was sick of the chin spoiler scraping all the time so I trimmed the low points at the corners that keep scraping. Helps more than you would think.
Oh wow! I totally see it now, and feel supremely stupid!!! Hahhaaha!! Nicely done man, it actually looks far better than before.

I gotta tell ya though: I use that under spoiler as a "gauge" of sorts to determine when I'm getting close!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub