Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 01:12 PM   #265 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namir View Post
Then you clearly haven't driven down 71 to Cincy. Once a month they speed trap on 71 with 7-8 cruisers in a 2 mile stretch. The literally sit in a line and pull out and then circle back down and do it again.
Cincy uses 60/40 Radar/Laser. The motorcycle cops ONLY use laser and they are damn hard to see because the bikes are so small. And you frequently see cruisers parked perpendicular to the highway on the shoulder with a laser gun on the window.

I love my V1 but I think its more important to just learn smart speeding, ie not excessive and only in places with good visibility of the shoulders.
You are right, I haven't driven down to Cincy ever. I pretty much stay in the Columbus vicinity.