View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #386 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
I just motored on over to the gym, had a nice drive on the empty streets.

Gym is empty too, I guess resolutions are being broken now
hahaha! wife said she's going to loose weight and she told me a few days ago she gained some. she's not fat or even that chubby but she's not as slim as she was before kids...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning Mr. Happy.

good morning mr. onzedge! are you back from the long hard working biz trip (aka Hawaii)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
Can I do anything to make this situation better? i.e. slaloming to heat up the tires or is it just like yesterday slow down, turn harder where the sun is beating down on the black top, and be ready for the unexpected.

Thanks
i just keep the psi on the higher side around 37.5psi and drive normally. doing slaloms too quickly can put you in a spin if you go too fast.