View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:11 AM   #27 (permalink)
OMGWTFBBQ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 08 SGM IS350
OMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond reputeOMGWTFBBQ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleonard View Post
I haven't even made the first payment on my car yet, and I already have to pay $470 to replace one rear tire because of a nail on the inside wall of my tire.

OUCH!
.... this sounds EXACTLY like the same scenario my dealership presented me yesterday. "I'm sorry, the nail went through the tire close enough to the side wall that we aren't able to repair it. It'll be around $500 to have it drop shipped from Nissan and installed by this afternoon."

These Potenzas just love nails huh? Either that, or we have the worst luck ever. Mine happened on my rear driver side.