View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 03:34 AM   #17 (permalink)
O&G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anv.
O&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond reputeO&G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@GTM View Post
If you are spending $5-7k+ on a turbo system, why throw away so much performance by using a single turbo system?
I mean, I understand the desire to be different from everyone else, but when you consider that most 370Z’s aren’t FI in the first place, just being FI at all is being different from everyone else all by itself.
I'm flattered you mentioned me! Guarantee you just sold like 10 more kits, it's going to be a good month for you man! Your write up is spot on, definitions and all. Me personally, I've had the twin system on the VQ platform, it's great, makes perfect since as you have thoroughly explained. As for throwing away "so" much performance, I don't agree at all, but I'm from Texas so I don't know as much as you guys out there on the west coast. I used GTM parts in my build and they are fantastic, no issues at all. I'm bad w/ money by the way, burned $3.00 in the fire tonight If you drive a 370Z in Houston, TX its GTM and Baker Tuning(they don't tune?) or GTFO! Rubbing against the grain all day long!