View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #437 (permalink)
djpathfinder
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2012 GT-R BE
djpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond reputedjpathfinder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZPirate View Post
Thanks! G2s look really nice on a 370Z too. Be sure you know whether the set you are looking at has a lip or not. The 19" G2s come both ways. The 18" and 20" G2s only come without a lip. In other words flush on the edges. Personally I think the G2s with a lip look smaller. I also have a set of Formula Silver G2s that I had on my 370Z and that I have used on my 350Z some. They have much more of a lip, especially in back. However, to me they appear smaller than my black G2s that don't have a lip.
The original G2 (matte black ones on the 350Z) don't have a lip, but the G2 V2 has a lip and look a lot more like TE37 in shape. I prefer the original G2 as well. If you go from a flush spoked wheel to one with a lip, you need to go at least 1 size up otherwise the lipped wheel will appear smaller.