View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 07:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
sixpax
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z NAG 7AT
sixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of lightsixpax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
If you like no drone then F.I. may be a deal killer for you. There is slight drone between 2000rpm - 2800rpm. Really only an issue when you are cruising in 6th at the speed limit. If you can make it out to a meet I would be happy to let you ride in the car so you can hear it first hand.

Other choices are Ark (eastwest), AAM True Dual (ZCarMan or 4r3s), and Berk (b1adesofchaos or Mighty Bobo). I think the only one with the Stillen is 2theextreme, and Cristobal has the Invidia Gemini while birdmanx, Zole, and me have the F.I.

Oh... and +1 to creeper status. I stalk everyone for their parts!
Many thanks ... hope to make it to one soon. So a pretty good mix there. I am sure they are all good. I was thinking about GTHaus for awhile, way before I even got the car. Then I got the car and started leaning towards FI. Now lately I like the ARK and then maybe a set of Motordyne test pipes along with it. I think to be able to hear some of the set ups in person would help greatly though. You Tube videos on a laptop do not really do any of them justice.

Not sure what the +1 creeper means. Hope it's not bad though
sixpax is offline   Reply With Quote