View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
xdeslitx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Yaris
xdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond reputexdeslitx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xdeslitx Send a message via Yahoo to xdeslitx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Haha it's the babysitter episode where he tries to impress her. So while he's getting ready he stand in front of the mirror with the bottle shoved in his diaper.

I've not tried hotspot, but tethering is available with the CM7 ROM. Only annoying minor bug is to enable GPS to hear voice calls. CM9 should be out in a month or two. I'd like to put that on the Note as well. The CM7 builds are really fast!

Anyhow, with the larger screen on the Note I'd like to mess around more like load Ubuntu and whatnot. So far Win95 runs nicely on the GSII haha. Good times...
i gotta stop hijacking your thread LOL but tethering is pretty much just another word for hotspot isnt it?
and thats kind of odd that TMO CM7 needs GPS enabled for voice calls, the ATT one doesnt.
are you on the latest KANG?