View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:21 AM   #9944 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
Thanks everyone! I chose them after seeing how good some of your cars look on the same sizes, it is perfect in my opinion. I'm running 265/35-19s in the front and 285/35-19s in the rear. They fit the S/P Rays perfectly too, the guy who installed them said he was surprised the larger widths fit so well.

Also, I ordered the last two 285 width tires Tirerack has, they said they don't know when they'll have them in stock again.
/\ when we needed tires a little while back, the plan was RE-11s but tire rack didn't have rears in stock (oem nismo sizes--285s) and nether did discount tire or a couple ohter places I checked. PSS's aren't available yet in our size either so we had to "settle" for the PS2s. I'm hoping the PSS's will be available in our size by the summer/early fall when I need to buy new tires again. Or at least the RE-11s.