View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #9922 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Would those lower level Endless pads for the street be adequate for the track as well in terms of fade resistance? I'm not hardcore or anything, been once and plan to go a few times a year maybe. Just want something that's good for the street and safe (fade resistant) on the track. I am currently running AMS carbon ceramic composite pads another member recommended. They seem fine and didn't give me problems on the track, but they do squeak. They were very affordable though which was a nice plus since I replaced sport pads that were still in great shape.
for your squeak first thing i would try is taking the pads out and applying a good coat of CRC BrakeQuiet sold off the shelf on the back of the pads. get it on real good on the shims and all.

as for street pads on track... it's either/or for me. i dont track my car so i dont need the excessive heat dissappation. i hope PWJDM release the front brake ducts.