View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #43 (permalink)
11Thumper
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z, '01 S2k
11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future11Thumper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by msb3079 View Post
REALLY?

You think I need to check out a NEW car more? I mean, it was NEW. It had small issues I knew of, that they took care of... but more that arose... and then more leading to this. It's just not acceptable.

It was sold as NEW - LEFTOVER. That does not mean major damage is acceptable. (without being informed of it).

I did get a lot off.. and for good reason. It was a 2009 ... 2011s were on their way in a few months, and had miles, etc. But not worth this other damage and not worth it never really being up to par. There are many many more details that I'm not really going into.
Yes, kenchan is right. You're buying a product and inspecting it is your job. It doesn't matter if it's a pair of jeans or a car. If you're laying down $35k for something take a little time to inspect it well. Sorry about your situation, I really am. This isn't rocket science though...
11Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote