View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 10:47 PM   #41 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msb3079 View Post
REALLY?

You think I need to check out a NEW car more? I mean, it was NEW. It had small issues I knew of, that they took care of... but more that arose... and then more leading to this. It's just not acceptable.

It was sold as NEW - LEFTOVER. That does not mean major damage is acceptable. (without being informed of it).
yah, from my actual experience on another car i bought in the past, i learned that it is normal for dealers to repair cars and sell it new. like i said, i dont agree with their practice, but dealers do it all the time and i bet most people dont even know they are driving 'new' repaired cars.

and repetitive dealer visits for repairs, at least in my area, is opportunity to lemon the car and get a replacement.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote