View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #39 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
I know I do body work for a living,I still don't think they replaced the whole side that would have been a $5000-$9000 repair a car with that much damage would be easy to detect with minimal looking.
i dont know how the laws are there, but from what i was told by the body shop that repaired my old cobalt after an old lady backed into the driver side door, they are required by law to take the original VIN sticker off the door if it has been replaced and put a new sticker on the door. Keep in mind that the replacement sticker looks nothing like the original VIN sticker that it replaces and is not in the same place alot of the time either.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote