View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #9641 (permalink)
Alchemy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to acquire tickets
Alchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond reputeAlchemy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baer383 View Post
It's pretty good I had to drill 2 additional holes b/c the Aero has 2 holes on the edges to keep them down flush,but the only problem is getting one I got mine from Rick @ vip Status (b/c my wheels where late)or you could get it from UAM which gets some of their stuff from Rick,another way to put it is you may want to find something else as in spoiler.
Been talking to UAM. They say they will be shiping them again in January I believe. As per our conversation it sounds like I can get a hold of one