View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:35 PM   #21 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Which is why I was so shocked that the idiots on the Ford forum kept yelling "Crucify GM". They have no clue what that would done for their mustang. They found out when the Tsunami hit Japan. They can't even paint their cars without Japan. Redneckery puts some serious blinders on people.

What did True Delta have to say about the Corvette? It had awesome PPH numbers, but so did the 2010 mustang GT.

I have a G20. It's been a POS and taken a ton of money to maintain. I certainly hope (and am rather sure...) that the 370Z is not like other Nissans like my G20 here.

I do not put any faith in CR, I just wondered wtf? I was also more than a little interested in them claiming the 370Z stopped sooner, and was more nimble than my Z06. Fact/fiction? Edmunds indicates that they are VERY close in both regards, and I do put some stock in them. They test "honest".
Not redneckery because it isn't limited to rednecks... it's just fanboyism in general.
LIKE us on Facebook!