View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #19 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
on the actual reliability issues, there's really only the trans issue, diff issue, and oil consumption, which the majority of the forum seems to indicate are no longer issues.

CR lumps in things like ECU whine, crappy paint, creaks/rattles, etc into their ratings, which aren't actually reliability issues and cause the car to score notably lower for things that arguably aren't real issues.
I have seen a lot of posts on "crappy paint", but the paint on the 370Z looks pretty good to me. I understand and have observed that it is soft, but it's not what I would call bad by any means.