View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 05:31 PM   #9570 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
good morning, mr.onzedge!

going to take the wife and kids out for some sushi today.

and stop by the lego store...
Ooh, sushi!

My wife and I can EASILY put away $75 - $100 of it at a time! I HATE buffet-style sushi, and shake my head () whenever I hear of someone partaking in such a travesty. Unless it's freshly made, with appropriatley proportioned ingredients and made well, I want no part of it. I like a lot of variety too! We usually order the chef's choice (and lots of it) so we're sure to get a fantastic variety. It's usually coined with some silly name like "the Love Boat", or "the Titanic" wherein they serve it on some monstrosity of a boat, which conveniently consumes your table.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub