View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #54 (permalink)
roplusbee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2007 350Z NISMO
roplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond reputeroplusbee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to roplusbee Send a message via Yahoo to roplusbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
I don't think you will find a more forthcoming company on this forum with information than GTM. So I don't get your statement. Every dyno graph we post here has always shown all the info needed for the end user to get a full picture of how are system performs: Hp and torque and most importantly Air/Fuel ratio. You almost never see AFR on a dyno graph unless it is from us. Every car we tune always has knock equipment on it. Why? Because we dont take any chances. Especially when we are shipping kits out all over the world. So I don't understand what you are driving at here.

But here is the the biggest validation that our system works and that we have the best kit on the market. The car we posted here has the same fuel system you have and ran multiple 30 minute sessions on a track with no problems. Same fuel pump, same tuning method, only with more power due to the bigger supercharger. So why would this system work with this car, but not yours? Where's the magic at? Where's the secret? What's the difference?

As many have said here, the only way to advance the the community is by discussing it here, this way every one can learn from it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, Lloyd, I value your business, and I like you a lot and as always, I'm just a phone call away.

Sam
This guy is for real. Sam is all about helping people out and putting out a serious product. Not many can back their products like him. I spoke to him plenty of times and I don't even have one of his products (yet).

So I'm just gonna put this out there.........I'm not oneof the fanbois hanging on GTM, but I acknowledge that Sam and his crew are true professionals!
2007 350Z NISMO #0618: Zerolift | UPREV | F.I. | Greddy | Competition Clutch | Injector Dynamics | Aeromotive | Pioneer | JL