View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 12:53 AM   #25 (permalink)
mam1
Base Member

Drives: WC GTS 370z Nismo
mam1 is on a distinguished road

hey guys, also, i know for SURE that we'll all want to see some pics and that's no problem.. just hang in there as the car was just totally stripped this week and headed for the acid-bath over the weekend in NC and then getting caged coming into Jan.4th for completion and then starting to get all put back together... i won't let any of you down on pics. just need a little time for the race shop to help post up pics on certain items, etc...

thanks for all the support on this deal and if ANYONE wants to reach out to the owner of this forum about 'partnership' availability, please feel free to fire out to him/her....

this series of World Challenge will be televised on NBC Sports, tape delayed, in/around IRL which we are the headliner act for.... there will be massive exposure, Nissan is the title sponsor for World Challenge (one of them anyways...) the Nissan Leaf will be the official Pace Car for WC this year, etc. etc... any of you guys that have interest in coming to any of the events should PM me direct, and i'm sure at certain ones such as Detroit GP and Long Beach GP, we can get you some VIP access and tickets (at least a dozen or so) in order for you guys to be present and active w/ this effort that Nissan is fully 'factory backing' from the corporate side of things...

more to come and an official build forum/ press release deal coming just after the 1st of the year from Nissan direct that i will share w/ everyone very soon as it becomes available...

thanks for all the support and follow along w/ me here soon on Facebook as there will be a special page created for the Nissan 370z team and all of its members, drivers, sponsor contact info, etc.

Greg Shaffer