View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 03:50 PM   #9359 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
I read a review somewhere where they were knocking on the Z for not having the paddles turn with the wheel. I think that guy was an idiot and hater (the review was pretty negative)
that is just dumb. the paddle needs to be stationary... can't shift while making a turn at an intersection. even a wider left hand turn i cant find the frikken paddle on the Fit while turning cause it spins with the steernig wheel. i HATE that car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
My deal fell through with Chevy. It was going to be a 6m. They said with the payoff of the Z and the SC the banks wouldn't go along with it. They said why don't you buy the vert and get a SC later. Well hell if I cannot afford a $6000 SC for my Z how am I going to swing a $13,000 SC for the Camaro?
oh i see. sorry to hear, but the Z is so much better overall than a camaro, no?