View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 02:53 PM   #9348 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Passed a GTR driving the opposite direction on my way to KFC to grab lunch today. Also noticed that even though I got all the quietest options, 18" resonators and RESONATED HFCs, I still set off some car alarms, especially off a cold first start of the day, but even just driving by some cars in the structure. My car's not even loud other than first start up. Car alarms are way too sensitive.
My 240z is high compression and I run a 6-2-1 header, 2 3/4" exhaust and a dynaflow at the end. It is pretty loud and one of my favorite past-times is to rev the engine a bit in parking structures to see how many car alarms it sets off. It's a blast. I should grow up some day.