View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Wow I didn't know my thread still has traction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
OP: As someone who has had his short block replaced, just drive it for awhile and if it needs a replacement Nissan will. I may have a second OC problem, as I am still using oil. It slows with time and mileage. I still have months to go on my warranty.
Thanks Mt Tam... yeah, good thing I don't have to worry about this potential issue anymore. I haven't had my Z now for a couple months. My 5 oh has 350 miles now, and so far, no consumption issues. Sorry to hear of others that have this issue... keep watching it and have it replaced if need be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Do not forget that the engine warranty is 60,000 miles (I think).
Hey onzedge!!! What's up??? Hey what happened to your HDR thread???
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote