View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 08:34 PM   #9307 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.onzedge- glad to see that you received the knob.

hummmm... that is a gaping gap. hahaha yah, a few spacers would help greatly.

ive still not decided wat to do with mine. it was a tad smaller than what i was hoping for so might just sell it.
I haven't put mine on yet for two reasons:
1) I don't have the o-rings. I know I can go out and get some, but I'm in no hurry.
2) It's def smaller than I thought it was going to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
the thing is i already have the nismo titanium knob which i am pretty happy with but just felt it was kinda narrow when shifting into 2nd gear.

i was hoping to get a rounder (like the TWM big TypeR knob) size but oh well. it's no big deal. i'll decide wat to do later.
HAHA!! I was looking at this exact shift knob too! You know what they say about great minds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelidat View Post
Those are good MPG numbers. I don't get anything close to that, even on highway. Will do some day trips next week and see how I do on those.
You gotta keep your MPH down. If you can do 60MPH you'll get the best MPG!
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub

Last edited by happytheman; 12-20-2011 at 09:01 PM.