View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:20 AM   #11328 (permalink)
2theextreme
RIP Tony :( (1969-2015)

Drives: '14 Mustang GT/CS
2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute2theextreme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
If it's the same system as in my tC, there should be a button in the glove box that when you turn the ignition to 'ON' You press it until it goes off. Then you release, and press it again until it blinks 3 times to register the new settings... then you're good to go...

PICS!!! lol
Unfortunately when I got my headers installed one of the O2 sensors went bad....thats what has the SES light on. The O2 sensor came in today so this Friday I'll be back @ Altered to get it fixed. That should take care of all the warning lights.

And yes...blue kickplate pics tonight...I promise!