View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #11326 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2theextreme View Post
Went to the dealer this morning....got my TPMS fixed! The little ! symbol isn't lit up anymore...YAYYY!

Also had them install the blue kickplates....it looks ! I'll have photos this evening, I promise.

Also, my dealer said my car is 100% illegal and that he never wants to see it again in his shop. He said its too low for him to do ANYTHING with it and that the emissions had been removed from the engine. Ummm.....first of all, I went for a TPMS fix and blue kickplates....why are they looking at my engine anyways? I called Altered and they just about laughed themselves to death over the dealers comments. They said its typical of a dealer to scare the owners becuase they dont want to be held responsible for working on any aftermarket parts. Oh well......guess I'll be getting my work done else where from now on.

Oh, and I forgot....he said he should have reported me and I would have a $10,000 fine.
If it's the same system as in my tC, there should be a button in the glove box that when you turn the ignition to 'ON' You press it until it goes off. Then you release, and press it again until it blinks 3 times to register the new settings... then you're good to go...

PICS!!! lol

And they look exactly for this reason, they KNOW we are going to mod these things, and like you said, they don't wanna have to cover aftermarket parts in the warranty...

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14