View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:26 PM   #732 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedZ View Post
Took the Z out for a drive this morning to try out the shift knob. The weight of the knob makes a big difference. Shifts feel smoother now. I also like the shape of the knob much better over the stock one. I highly recommend this shift knob to anyone that is on the fence about it.
Good to hear, it's gonna be tough for me to compare against the stock since I swapped out my oem on day one to the Nismo GT Titanium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
The weight def makes shifts fall into place much nicer Glad you like it. It does fit in your hand pretty well, huh?

Quote:
Yeah, 3/4 or possibly 1". Pretty sure either would work. The bottle cap trick also seems like a good way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Is that subtle sarcasm I detect good sir?

Quote:
I had thought the same due to the quoted message. Although a page back I gave a slightly deeper description. In my head I was hoping he was refering to that
Not at all guys, I am def happy to hear good feedback from peeps who received them first and sorry I did not pull the trigger sooner on mine.