View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #9191 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZForce View Post
Z action yesterday consisted of a short drive to the movie house to see Mission Impossible 3 - verdict is in - the best one.

Washed the Z's (sloppy wash since it's winter) I normally do not wash it during the winter months, it rains allot, but it was filthy and wanted a clean ride to Xmas party. So I can now say I joined the fuel starvation group yesterday. RH sweeper on-ramp with one notch above 1/4 tank of gas, came out of the sweeper and sputter sputter, gauge was now on one notch below the 1/4 tank. After it sat for a while at home it went back to a notch above quarter tank. Oh well.....no ballsey with a quarter tank. Oh btw, took the bro's Z with 3/4 tank on the same sweeper and it did not sputter.

Today Z action consisted of a drive to movie house for Sherlock Holmes 2 , verdict is in - the best SH. Will be heading out for pizza now and watch the second half of Raider and NE games.
Curtis -- thanks for the movie reviews. Those two are on Kate's and my list for next week.