View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 05:05 PM   #9190 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Z action yesterday consisted of a short drive to the movie house to see Mission Impossible 3 - verdict is in - the best one.

Washed the Z's (sloppy wash since it's winter) I normally do not wash it during the winter months, it rains allot, but it was filthy and wanted a clean ride to Xmas party. So I can now say I joined the fuel starvation group yesterday. RH sweeper on-ramp with one notch above 1/4 tank of gas, came out of the sweeper and sputter sputter, gauge was now on one notch below the 1/4 tank. After it sat for a while at home it went back to a notch above quarter tank. Oh well.....no ballsey with a quarter tank. Oh btw, took the bro's Z with 3/4 tank on the same sweeper and it did not sputter.

Today Z action consisted of a drive to movie house for Sherlock Holmes 2 , verdict is in - the best SH. Will be heading out for pizza now and watch the second half of Raider and NE games.