View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 04:54 PM   #9189 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

demi, congrats on the new Z, now you should eliminate the egg yokes with some LEDs. Go CAI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantella87 View Post
Haha, yeah I wouldn't mind an old Toyota or Honda, hell even a Kia. My drive isn't too bad though, I just hop right on 65 and take it down all the way to Beale. When there's no traffic it's actually an enjoyable drive.
Same here a Kia-beater. How are the cement flies plastering the front facia on that drive to Beale? I used to drive from YC to Folsom and Hwy 99 was brutal with cement flies thru the rice fields. Commute from Rsvl is much better on cold days out baseline to hwy99 to Davis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Front wheel spacers install -- finally.
Realignment too.
Did you already have spacers in the front? What size did you upgrade to? How did your second alignment go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Tongman brought his Z over yesterday to assess cat ramoval with Taylor, one of my sons. Tongman is a good guy and has a nicely setup Z.
He was asking me on Berks awhile back, did he go with them? Needs to be careful as the oem bolts usually strip out.